7.31.2013

this is me.

So, hi guys!
Welcome to my blog. I don't want to be boring, but i thought I had to do an introducing post or something. Actually I don't have so many things to say. My name's Cath and blah blah blah. I don't think you need to know something else. Well maybe you do. I'm not English or American or Australian or South-African or from another country where English is spoken, so that means I don't usually speak it. I study it at school, so I'm very sorry if I make some grammar mistakes or so.
I'm what is usually called here where I live a soap and water girl. I don't use make-up. And that can sound strange, as I am a girl. Well, it isn't. Oh, and please don't think I'm the new Megan Fox, because I'm not. But. I feel fine in my body even if it's not perfect and even without make-up, and I want people to like (or dislike) me for who I am and not for who I pretend to be. So, that's why I hate make-up.
But I like clothes. Oh yes, I love clothes. I don't have many, though. I have only some beautiful clothes I love to wear. I don't think you need a wardrobe full of things you don't need. My style hasn't got a name, it's My Style. I wear pretty everything, I wear everything I like. No matter if people like it or not. What they think it's just a problem of theirs.
I think that's what I'll write about in this blog. Clothes, fashion.
Oh, and I love writing, taking photos, reading, and singing. But I'm not good at the last one. And I'm writing a book, actually. But that's another story, and I will write about it later.
And that's it!



xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento