7.27.2014

Seaside | Cath

 Hello there, beautiful people.
It's raining now, here near the sea.
I don't like the sea here, there are lots of people stuck in tons of bathings one stuck to the other; lots of people lying on the sand sunbathing. 
Today it was different, because the rain ruined all of those people's plans. The beach was pretty much empty, the wind was blowing, the color of the water was wonderful. 
I took some photographies, and I modified them with a program a little, to give them that "vintage" look; I'm not that good at photographing (yet), so sometimes I use computer programs to make them look a little better. But I'm working on it!
I hope you'll enjoy. Tell me in the comments what do you think about them!
And also, do you prefer the rainy seaside or the sunny seaside? I'd love to hear your opinions.



(Pescara - Italy)

Have a lovely day!
Cath xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento