8.23.2013

Rings

Today I'll talk about rings!
Rings can mean many things as love or friendship, but they can also be nice accessories for your fingers. I was walking in the ciry centre when I saw those rings in Bershka; it was a pack of six ones made of zinc that cost 7.99 euros. They're very simple and, as you can see, there's a word written of each of them. They're beautiful words like dream, love, happiness. They're those words that can help you to remember how the world can be beautiful.

I don't usually wear rings, this is the first time I buy them, actually. I don't really like those rings full of beads or that are very big; and I think they're not too comfortable to wear, too. But I fell in love with those ones. As I've just said, I like them because they're not complicated. And I love the words on them.



Do you like them? Comment, I'd love to read your opinions.
And also, don't forget to share this post and the blog! Back to school outfits are coming!

xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento